According to sources his first major crackdown on government officers, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday ordered the suspension of 11 officers and transfer of seven others in Maharajganj district. Sources said he acted against these officers, on charges of dereliction of duty, after receiving feedback from local BJP leaders, members of the Hindu Yuva Vahini (HYV), and the general public.
Meanwhile according to a press release issued by the state government, Adityanath directed for suspension of Puranderpur police station officer (SO) Vinod Kumar Rao, SO of Pharenda police station Chandresh Yadav, SDMs Vikram Singh and Girish Chandra Srivastava, BDO Sanjay Srivastava, account officer in basic education department Ravi Singh, district agriculture officer Mohammad Mujammil, PWD executive engineer V N Ojha and casualty medical officer in the district hospital Dr Shailesh Kumar Singh.
Yogi Adityanath further said that police staff in towns bordering Nepal had been involved in extortion and there were also reports of misbehavior with tourists, which was “maligning” the image of the state. He directed the IG and circle officers to keep vigil on bordering areas and take action against staff involved in illegal acts.
The whole family set themselves on fire as they don't have faith in God says BJP Leader H.Raja - Watch Video The whole state of Tamil Nadu is shaken and stirred due to the self-immolation issue which happened at Tirunelveli Collector's Office. As the family got Rs.140,000 from money lenders and paid Rs.250,000 in return, they were tormented to pay even more.
- If you are having a 2-Wheeler less than 100CC engine, you need to drive 'Alone'
- Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory