According to sources his first major crackdown on government officers, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday ordered the suspension of 11 officers and transfer of seven others in Maharajganj district. Sources said he acted against these officers, on charges of dereliction of duty, after receiving feedback from local BJP leaders, members of the Hindu Yuva Vahini (HYV), and the general public.
Meanwhile according to a press release issued by the state government, Adityanath directed for suspension of Puranderpur police station officer (SO) Vinod Kumar Rao, SO of Pharenda police station Chandresh Yadav, SDMs Vikram Singh and Girish Chandra Srivastava, BDO Sanjay Srivastava, account officer in basic education department Ravi Singh, district agriculture officer Mohammad Mujammil, PWD executive engineer V N Ojha and casualty medical officer in the district hospital Dr Shailesh Kumar Singh.
Yogi Adityanath further said that police staff in towns bordering Nepal had been involved in extortion and there were also reports of misbehavior with tourists, which was “maligning” the image of the state. He directed the IG and circle officers to keep vigil on bordering areas and take action against staff involved in illegal acts.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman