According to sources his first major crackdown on government officers, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday ordered the suspension of 11 officers and transfer of seven others in Maharajganj district. Sources said he acted against these officers, on charges of dereliction of duty, after receiving feedback from local BJP leaders, members of the Hindu Yuva Vahini (HYV), and the general public.
Meanwhile according to a press release issued by the state government, Adityanath directed for suspension of Puranderpur police station officer (SO) Vinod Kumar Rao, SO of Pharenda police station Chandresh Yadav, SDMs Vikram Singh and Girish Chandra Srivastava, BDO Sanjay Srivastava, account officer in basic education department Ravi Singh, district agriculture officer Mohammad Mujammil, PWD executive engineer V N Ojha and casualty medical officer in the district hospital Dr Shailesh Kumar Singh.
Yogi Adityanath further said that police staff in towns bordering Nepal had been involved in extortion and there were also reports of misbehavior with tourists, which was “maligning” the image of the state. He directed the IG and circle officers to keep vigil on bordering areas and take action against staff involved in illegal acts.
Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla Jammu sources have reported that after advising the BJP-RSS to refrain from "generating passions and exploiting public sentiments", National Conference (NC) Chief Farooq Abdullah said the growing trend of dividing the nation on religious lines was detrimental to national interest and such a tendency should be eschewed at all costs.
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated
- Modi just praises himself a lot - Rahul takes a dig at the self centric attitude of prime minister Modi!!
- A 16-Year-Old Cancer survivor gangraped in UP, and again raped by passerby who was called for help!!