Sources from Hyderabad have stated that the police Sub-Inspector and a trainee woman constable died in a road accident after the car they were travelling in rammed into a road side at Rajendra Nagar on Saturday. Sources have stated that another trainee woman cop who was also in the car sustained severe injuries.
According to sources the SI Mohammed Khaleel who was driving the car died on spot. The trainee constables Keerthi and Mamatha sustained severe injuries. They were shifted to Osmania general hospital where Keerthi succumbed to injuries while undergoing treatment.
Sources have stated that the mishap occurred around 8pm at Lords
Engineering College when the SI was heading to Himayath Sagar along with the
woman police, who were getting trained at Andhra Pradesh Police Academy.
Khaleel was working as a Sub-Inspector in Vikarabad.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'