According to report from Hyderabad sources it was stated that TRS corporator of Vengalrao Nagar came under fire on Saturday after he posted an obscene picture in an official WhatsApp group of GHMC. Sources have stated that Kilari Manohar posted the picture on the official group of the 'Hyd TRS Corporators'. The picture soon went viral and the woman corporators in the group criticized him and decided to either file a police complaint or approach senior leaders in the party.
However, the corporator denied it and said that was his driver who posted the picture. Meanwhile Manohar soon apologized for the act and said that the driver also posted the picture in several other Wats’app groups as an act of revenge on him. "His driver posted the picture and he had dismissed him from duty, and he did it intentionally as an act of revenge. He asked sorry for this".
Earlier in April 2016, a topless picture of Sunny Leone appeared on the Website
of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation which was removed immediately by the
officials after they started receiving calls from residents of the city. While
the GHMC claimed that the website was hacked.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'