Kathmandu sources have stated that at least 36 people were killed and 12 others missing in floods and landslides triggered by incessant rainfall in several districts across Nepal. Meanwhile according to the Ministry of Home Affairs, seven persons were killed in Sunsari district in southern Nepal. Four persons were killed in Sindhuli, four each in Jhapa and Sindhuli districts, three each in Banke, Morang and Panchthar districts and the rest others in different districts.
Sources have stated that hundreds of families have been displaced in the floods and landslides across the country. Meanwhile, Nepal Cabinet held an emergency meeting during which Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba ordered the local district administrations to intensify the rescue and release activities.
According to sources, Nepalese Home Minister Janardan Sharma said that all
the security agencies will be mobilised in an integrated manner for carrying
out the rescue operations. Jhapa, Morang Sunsari, Sapttari, Siraha, Sarlahi,
Rautahat, Banke, Bardiya and Dang districts were the worst affected by flood.
Hundreds of houses have been submerged in Morang. Currently Biratnagar airport
has been closed after flood water gushed into the airport area.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment