Hyderabad sources have stated that the state consumer forum has fined Rs50,000 on Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited for delivering damaged goods to a customer who ordered furniture online through Godrej & Boyce website. Meanwhile according to the complainant, Chandra Shekar Kallakuracha, a resident of Gachibowli has ordered Rs3,48,896 worth furniture for his new home.
Sources have stated that the furniture was delivered after a few months by the company technician. When he opened the parcel, they found damaged items inside it and some of the product's parts were also missing. Meanwhile after seeing the damaged items, Shekar has put a mail to the company for the furniture replacement.
But the company refused to replace the products, it also sent a mail to
the complainant that the product was delivered on time and there was no
deficiency of services. Moreover after hearing the arguments from both the
parties, the forum directed the Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing company to pay
a compensation of Rs50,000 to Chandrasekhar along with the complaint cost of Rs
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case