Hyderabad sources have stated that the state consumer forum has fined Rs50,000 on Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited for delivering damaged goods to a customer who ordered furniture online through Godrej & Boyce website. Meanwhile according to the complainant, Chandra Shekar Kallakuracha, a resident of Gachibowli has ordered Rs3,48,896 worth furniture for his new home.
Sources have stated that the furniture was delivered after a few months by the company technician. When he opened the parcel, they found damaged items inside it and some of the product's parts were also missing. Meanwhile after seeing the damaged items, Shekar has put a mail to the company for the furniture replacement.
But the company refused to replace the products, it also sent a mail to
the complainant that the product was delivered on time and there was no
deficiency of services. Moreover after hearing the arguments from both the
parties, the forum directed the Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing company to pay
a compensation of Rs50,000 to Chandrasekhar along with the complaint cost of Rs
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment