Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that ever since political strategist Prashant Kishor was introduced in YSRCP's plenary; the growing popularity for him in the party has not gone well with many YSRCP leaders. Accordingly although Jagan clarified that he would be limited to devising a strategy and advising Jagan, many YSRCP leaders suspected that Prashant would give feedback to Jagan against them costing them their jobs (seats) in the upcoming general elections.
Sources have stated that even as Prashant's topic continue to stir up hornet's nest in the party, Deputy Chief Minister KE Krishnamurthy made some interesting comments the other day which are expected to create more furor in the party.
Earlier KE Krishnamurthy stated that Prashant has serious differences with
YSRCP cadre and is contemplating to say 'bid adieu' to Jagan, YSRCP.
Krishamurthy indicated that Prashant is unhappy over Jagan's 'behaviour' too.
He said that Prashant left to Delhi away from YSRCP.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment