Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that ever since political strategist Prashant Kishor was introduced in YSRCP's plenary; the growing popularity for him in the party has not gone well with many YSRCP leaders. Accordingly although Jagan clarified that he would be limited to devising a strategy and advising Jagan, many YSRCP leaders suspected that Prashant would give feedback to Jagan against them costing them their jobs (seats) in the upcoming general elections.
Sources have stated that even as Prashant's topic continue to stir up hornet's nest in the party, Deputy Chief Minister KE Krishnamurthy made some interesting comments the other day which are expected to create more furor in the party.
Earlier KE Krishnamurthy stated that Prashant has serious differences with
YSRCP cadre and is contemplating to say 'bid adieu' to Jagan, YSRCP.
Krishamurthy indicated that Prashant is unhappy over Jagan's 'behaviour' too.
He said that Prashant left to Delhi away from YSRCP.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case