According to sources in a most shocking and tragic incident, more than 30 children died since Thursday, currently the death toll raised to 63, due to lack of oxygen supply at Baba Raghav Das Medical college in Gorakhpur, allegations say that a private contractor stopped supplying oxygen cylinders as the government run hospital failed to pay the dues of about Rs 70 lakh.
According to sources the UP government however denied these allegations and said that these patients died of various medical illnesses, but not due to lack of oxygen supply, as they claim to have made alternate arrangements for the same.
Further an investigation was ordered into the deaths and according to
police superintendent, 21 children died due to shortage of oxygen. Pushpa
Sales, the firm that provided oxygen reminded about the due and contract that
promises arrears will not be more than 10 lakhs. Sources have stated that the
company stopped supplying oxygen from beginning of this month and the reserve
supplies lasted on August 10, when the children died.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment