According to sources in a most shocking and tragic incident, more than 30 children died since Thursday, currently the death toll raised to 63, due to lack of oxygen supply at Baba Raghav Das Medical college in Gorakhpur, allegations say that a private contractor stopped supplying oxygen cylinders as the government run hospital failed to pay the dues of about Rs 70 lakh.
According to sources the UP government however denied these allegations and said that these patients died of various medical illnesses, but not due to lack of oxygen supply, as they claim to have made alternate arrangements for the same.
Further an investigation was ordered into the deaths and according to
police superintendent, 21 children died due to shortage of oxygen. Pushpa
Sales, the firm that provided oxygen reminded about the due and contract that
promises arrears will not be more than 10 lakhs. Sources have stated that the
company stopped supplying oxygen from beginning of this month and the reserve
supplies lasted on August 10, when the children died.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha