According to sources in a most shocking and tragic incident, more than 30 children died since Thursday, currently the death toll raised to 63, due to lack of oxygen supply at Baba Raghav Das Medical college in Gorakhpur, allegations say that a private contractor stopped supplying oxygen cylinders as the government run hospital failed to pay the dues of about Rs 70 lakh.
According to sources the UP government however denied these allegations and said that these patients died of various medical illnesses, but not due to lack of oxygen supply, as they claim to have made alternate arrangements for the same.
Further an investigation was ordered into the deaths and according to
police superintendent, 21 children died due to shortage of oxygen. Pushpa
Sales, the firm that provided oxygen reminded about the due and contract that
promises arrears will not be more than 10 lakhs. Sources have stated that the
company stopped supplying oxygen from beginning of this month and the reserve
supplies lasted on August 10, when the children died.
Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media Hyderabad sources have stated that while the Hyderabad Metro Rail works are going on in full swing on the Miyapur-Ameerpet stretch, the Telangana government has kept the people guessing on the metro ride fare. Although the fare structure is yet to be officially announced, the state government is likely to fix the price at Rs 8 for every two kilometers
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets
- Actor Sasikumar's Manager #ASHOKKUMAR commits suicide due to Financiers torture
- A Woman Arrested for posting bad comments on Facebook against a Judge
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Survey says PM Modi's Government is the 3rd most trusted in the World
- Congress says Raids shouldn't be for Political reason
- BJP Minister landed in a controversy
- US Scientists says Big Earthquake is on its way in 2018
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Do you want to know how Miss World Manushi Chhillar maintained her Beautiful body?
- It's no longer Sonia! Rahul Gandhi is the new President of Congress Party #RahulCrowning