Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that police team visited the home of a Kerala team this morning in search of evidence to determine if he killed himself because of the online Blue Whale game which challenges its players to commit suicide. Manoj C Manu, 16, hung himself at his house in Vilapilasala near the state capital of Thiruvananthapuram on July 26. His mother told a Malayalam TV channel that her son had downloaded the game in November.
Previously this month, Kerala Chief Minister Pinari Vijayan wrote to the centre demanding a ban on Blue Whale, which originated in Russia and presents players with a list of formidable tasks to be completed in 50 days and the final assignment is suicide.
Accordingly the teen deaths in different countries including China and Brazil have been linked to the game. At the end of July, a schoolboy in Mumbai died after jumping off a building and the case was seen as the first Indian death linked to Blue Whale Challenge, though the local police has said there is no evidence yet of this premise. Last week, two teen boys in Indore and Solapur were stopped from killing themselves after having completed most of the other challenges listed by the game.
"I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran TTV Dinakaran seems to be on a full rage against the current ADMK party members. Tamil Nadu politics is seeing lots of turns and twists since the demise of Late CM.Jayalalitha. It was expected that Sasikala will rule the party and as she was thrown behind the bars, she appointed Edapadi Palaniswamy as the new Chief Minister.
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!