Sources from Thiruvananthapuram have stated that E-waste removal from Kerala schools has begun with about 12,500 kg being disposed statewide on a single day under a programme aiming to clear accumulated junk, reportedly estimated at over one crore kg.
According to sources the Education Minister Professor C Raveendranath flagged off the first vehicle with e-waste from a school here yesterday under the program jointly initiated by Kerala Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE), formerly [email protected] project and Clean Kerala Company for scientific processing.
Currently it is aimed at disposing e-Waste such as desktop computers, CRT
monitors, laptops, disk drives, printers, UPS, camera, speaker system,
television, network components and generators from 10,000 odd schools and
educational offices in the state.
Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office The hottest topic of discussion is the clash between BJP and Tamil Film Celebrities. Vishal as soon as condemned H.Raja, his office was raided by Officials and there were reports that GST Intelligence authorities have raided his office.
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- CBI Court quashed the petition of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- 'Personal' comes first for Payyavula than party's welfare and ethics
- Pawan Kalyan has decided to take actions in front of the people!
- TESLA signs a deal with Shanghai Officials - Starts own Car Manufacturing plant in China
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!