Bengaluru sources have stated that Technocrat Vishal Sikka, who logged out of software major Infosys on Thursday after quitting as its first non-founder CEO on August 18, denied joining the US IT major Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). Sikka told in a video interview that "Reports of him joining HPE are false. Someone is trying keenly to put him in a box".
He remarked in the light of reports that Infosys Founder N.R. Narayana Murthy had written to his advisers that "Sikka was more a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) material than a CEO (Chief Executive Officer) material. Terming the return of Nandan Nilekani as Infosys' Board Chairman an excellent idea, Sikka said the latter was an extraordinary leader and an iconic man.
Moreover after accepting Sikka's resignation as CEO, the Infosys Board
appointed him as the Executive Vice-Chairman on the same day (August 18) till
the new CEO took over by March 31, 2018 and elevated Chief Operating Officer
(COO) U.B. Pravin Rao as the interim CEO and Managing Director (MD). He pointed
that "He wanted to leave Infosys altogether after resigning as CEO last
week, but the Board had insisted his stay on for the sake of continuity".
People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !! In a survey conducted by Professor Rajanayagam, of Loyola college's people studies and visual communication department, it has been concluded that the RK Nagar by-election will be won by none other than TTV Dhinakaran.
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan