Bengaluru sources have stated that Technocrat Vishal Sikka, who logged out of software major Infosys on Thursday after quitting as its first non-founder CEO on August 18, denied joining the US IT major Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). Sikka told in a video interview that "Reports of him joining HPE are false. Someone is trying keenly to put him in a box".
He remarked in the light of reports that Infosys Founder N.R. Narayana Murthy had written to his advisers that "Sikka was more a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) material than a CEO (Chief Executive Officer) material. Terming the return of Nandan Nilekani as Infosys' Board Chairman an excellent idea, Sikka said the latter was an extraordinary leader and an iconic man.
Moreover after accepting Sikka's resignation as CEO, the Infosys Board
appointed him as the Executive Vice-Chairman on the same day (August 18) till
the new CEO took over by March 31, 2018 and elevated Chief Operating Officer
(COO) U.B. Pravin Rao as the interim CEO and Managing Director (MD). He pointed
that "He wanted to leave Infosys altogether after resigning as CEO last
week, but the Board had insisted his stay on for the sake of continuity".
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water