Kochi sources have stated that Kerala superstar Dileep, arrested in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress will continue to be in a Kochi jail after the High Court denied bail to the actor for the second time on the basis of evidence provided by the prosecution in a sealed envelope.
Previously last month the Court added that while rejecting his bail, the court had said that as the investigation was underway and if granted bail, the actor could tamper with evidence or influence witnesses. The crimes alleged against the actor have shocked the conscience of the public.
According to sources the 48 year old actor was arrested on July 10 after many rounds of questioning and charged with rape, criminal conspiracy, wrongful confinement after the actress was forcefully restrained in her vehicle, driven around and sexually assaulted in Kochi. The actor had allegedly demanded the assault to be recorded on a mobile phone and sent along with nude photographs of the actress. Furthermore Dileep has denied all allegations and has alleged a conspiracy against him.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?