Kochi sources have stated that Kerala superstar Dileep, arrested in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress will continue to be in a Kochi jail after the High Court denied bail to the actor for the second time on the basis of evidence provided by the prosecution in a sealed envelope.
Previously last month the Court added that while rejecting his bail, the court had said that as the investigation was underway and if granted bail, the actor could tamper with evidence or influence witnesses. The crimes alleged against the actor have shocked the conscience of the public.
According to sources the 48 year old actor was arrested on July 10 after many rounds of questioning and charged with rape, criminal conspiracy, wrongful confinement after the actress was forcefully restrained in her vehicle, driven around and sexually assaulted in Kochi. The actor had allegedly demanded the assault to be recorded on a mobile phone and sent along with nude photographs of the actress. Furthermore Dileep has denied all allegations and has alleged a conspiracy against him.
YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra Vijayawada sources have made a statement that according to sources YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced that a mammoth BC Garjana will be organized after his Padayatra which is to take off on November 2. Meanwhile the party convened a meeting of BC leaders at party headquarters here. Main leaders from all 13 districts are attending the meeting which is chaired by YS Jagan.
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!
- Hustler Publisher is offering $10 Million to impeach President Donald Trump
- Second phase of JioPhone booking will start post Diwali
- Formula One Case is back to haunt Anjana Reddy