Sources have stated that the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC) said, citing USGS data that an earthquake of a magnitude 8.2 struck off the coast of Chiapas, Mexico, late on Thursday local time. Accordingly PTWC stated that Tsunami waves of more than 3 meters, or nearly 10 feet, above the tide level are possible along some coasts of Mexico.
Meanwhile it added that tsunami waves of 0.3 to 1 meter above the tide level were possible for some coasts of American Samoa, Antarctica, the Cook Islands, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Polynesia, Guatemala, Kiribati, New Zealand, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Wallis and Futuna.
Accordingly Tsunami waves of less than 0.3 meters
above tide level were possible Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Hawaii,
Honduras, Jarvis Island, Nicaragua, the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, Palmyra
Island, Panama and Peru. Moreover the quake's preliminary reading had been at
magnitude 8.0. Further the National Weather Service didn't expect a tsunami on
the U.S. West Coast or Britich Columbia.
To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu Andhra Pradesh sources have added that presently TDP is wanting to raise several issues related to AP's development in the forthcoming Parliament Winter Session and in turn may corner BJP, alerted BJP has come out to offer olive branch to supreme and CM Chandrababu.
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team