Opposition Leader, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Elder Daughter has managed to secure a seat in the Prestigious London School of Economics. She recently cleared her Class XII exams with Economics as her main subject and cracked LSE Admission Procedure.
Jagan Reddy will be traveling to London between September 11 to 18 to admit her in London School of Economics. Jagan had filed a petition in the CBI court to allow him to go out of the country during this period and he was allowed by the court.
Political Strategist Prashant Kishor will carry out the party's daily operations when Jagan is out of the party and him along with Vijaya Sai Reddy will be reporting to Jagan directly. YSR Congress recently launched a Program 'YSR Kutumbham' to take the party to the masses.
Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress? Sources have added that Senior TDP leader from Telangana and former minister Uma Madhav Reddy made interesting comments about the future of Telugu Desam and her own political future. Meanwhile Uma Madhav Reddy, who spoke to the media persons at Hyderabad that the TDP is all but finished in Telangana region
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana