The Ruling Telugu Desam Party is reportedly in talks with Six MLAs of YSR Congress ahead of the Rajya Sabha Biennial Elections which will be held in March 2018. Three Seats are going to fall vacant in the Upper House in Andhra Pradesh Quota.
Former Union Ministers - Chiranjeevi and Renuka Chowdary (Congress), former Home Minister in combined AP T. Devender Gowd (TDP) — are retiring and TDP CM Ramesh, belonging to Andhra Pradesh, is also retiring from Telangana State quota.
A minimum of 44 MLAs needs to support for electing one Rajya Sabha member. YSR Congress has 46 MLAs support after 21 MLAs defected from YSR Congress to TDP. The ruling party is planning to lure Six more MLAs to make it impossible for YSR Congress to have its second MP in Rajya Sabha.
TRS Leader Ayub Khan who set him on Fire, Dies According to sources TRS leader and former Tandur city unit president Ayub Khan, who set himself on fire in protest against the party leadership ignoring him, died at the Apollo Hospital, while under treatment. Earlier on August 30, Ayub Khan immolated self protesting against not being given a nominated post in the TRS Government. He resorted to the extreme act during a TRS workers meeting at Vikarabad in the presence of Minister Mahender Reddy.
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan slammed Hindu outfit, accused it of trying to impose a unitary structure of "Hindu, Hindi, Hindustan"
- Kamal Hassan ready to launch his political party
- Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?