Vanaparthi Congress MLA, Chinna Reddy was attacked by TRS Activists when the MLA went to question the agricultural officer over the formation of Farmers Coordination Committees. This is the second attack on the MLA in the recent times.
Congress President Uttam Kumar Reddy had condemned this attack and he also said that along with TRS activists, Police are also involved in the attack. He warned KCR Government to intensify the stir in coming days against anti-people policies.
The Free Fertilizers Scheme will be implemented from 2018-19. The committees will prepare the list of eligible farmers for the scheme along with the Agriculture Extension Officers in coordination with Revenue department.
TRS Leader Ayub Khan who set him on Fire, Dies According to sources TRS leader and former Tandur city unit president Ayub Khan, who set himself on fire in protest against the party leadership ignoring him, died at the Apollo Hospital, while under treatment. Earlier on August 30, Ayub Khan immolated self protesting against not being given a nominated post in the TRS Government. He resorted to the extreme act during a TRS workers meeting at Vikarabad in the presence of Minister Mahender Reddy.
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan slammed Hindu outfit, accused it of trying to impose a unitary structure of "Hindu, Hindi, Hindustan"
- Kamal Hassan ready to launch his political party
- Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?