Vanaparthi Congress MLA, Chinna Reddy was attacked by TRS Activists when the MLA went to question the agricultural officer over the formation of Farmers Coordination Committees. This is the second attack on the MLA in the recent times.
Congress President Uttam Kumar Reddy had condemned this attack and he also said that along with TRS activists, Police are also involved in the attack. He warned KCR Government to intensify the stir in coming days against anti-people policies.
The Free Fertilizers Scheme will be implemented from 2018-19. The committees will prepare the list of eligible farmers for the scheme along with the Agriculture Extension Officers in coordination with Revenue department.
Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP According to sources the successor state of Andhra Pradesh is soon emerging as the hub for automobile industry. After world's famous Kia Motors arrived to AP, Toyota Motors is on the verge of signing the deal with AP to set up its plant for the Hybrid Vehicles manufacturing in AP. This is a huge step for the industrial sector of AP given that it has beaten the states like Maharashtra, Gujarat and bagged Toyota.
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government