Hyderabad sources have stated that the High Court of Hyderabad had granted a six week stay on citizenship cancellation of TRS MLA Chennamaneni Ramesh. Moreover he sought a stay on the Central government's decision cancelling his citizenship as he filed a revision petition with the Home Department which is pending disposal.
Further it may be recalled that the Central government on last Thursday cancelled his Indian citizenship following a report submitted by the SK Tandon Judicial Committee stating that the TRS MLA from Vemulawada constituency, had obtained Indian citizenship by submitting fake documents. Accordingly the committee also claimed that Chennamaneni continues to be a German citizen.
Recently Chennamaneni Ramesh filed a review petition
in the High Court challenging the order of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Ministry of Home Affairs, Telangana Home Secretary and Rajanna Siricilla
District Collector are made as respondents in the petition. Moreover as per
Section 5(1) of The Citizenship Act, Chennamaneni obtained his Indian
citizenship after returning from Germany. He also found fault with the Home
Ministry stating that the Indian Citizenship can be cancelled only in cases of
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media