According to sources it was stated that pledge Your Support for Rally For Rivers - Give a missed call to 80009 80009. This rally for Rivers is a nationwide awareness campaign to save our rivers. It aims to garner massive public support and momentum for the government to implement a positive river policy.
Sources have stated that one of the easiest ways to participate is to pledge your support by giving a missed call to 80009 80009. This will count as a citizen's vote for a positive river policy. Accordingly Ganga, Krishna, Narmada, Kaveri many of our great rivers are depleting fast. These rivers nurtured and nourished us for thousands of years. It is time we nurture and nourish them back to health.
Furthermore the simplest solution to rejuvenate India's rivers is to maintain a minimum of one kilometer tree cover on riversides. Forest trees can be planted on government land and tree-based agriculture can be brought in on farm land, which will ensure our rivers are fed throughout the year by the moist soil. This will also reduce floods, drought and soil loss, and increase farmers' incomes.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?