According to sources it was stated that pledge Your Support for Rally For Rivers - Give a missed call to 80009 80009. This rally for Rivers is a nationwide awareness campaign to save our rivers. It aims to garner massive public support and momentum for the government to implement a positive river policy.
Sources have stated that one of the easiest ways to participate is to pledge your support by giving a missed call to 80009 80009. This will count as a citizen's vote for a positive river policy. Accordingly Ganga, Krishna, Narmada, Kaveri many of our great rivers are depleting fast. These rivers nurtured and nourished us for thousands of years. It is time we nurture and nourish them back to health.
Furthermore the simplest solution to rejuvenate India's rivers is to maintain a minimum of one kilometer tree cover on riversides. Forest trees can be planted on government land and tree-based agriculture can be brought in on farm land, which will ensure our rivers are fed throughout the year by the moist soil. This will also reduce floods, drought and soil loss, and increase farmers' incomes.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets