Telangana sources have stated that the Telugu Film industry’s hero Nagarjuna and his elder brother Akkineni Venkat called on Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao at the latter's residence Pragathi Bhavan. According to sources they inquired the health condition of KCR as he underwent eye surgery in New Delhi two days ago.
Meanwhile the leaders said that Nagarjuna and KCR discussed the issue of the prospects of promotion of film industry in a big way in Hyderabad. Further the CM and the film hero exchanged the views on setting up of more number of films studious and promotion of graphic design industry which is gaining popularity worldwide recently.
Moreover Telangana CM KCR also discussed the arrangements being made for the marriage of Nagarjuna's son Naga Chaitanya this month end in Goa.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?