New Delhi sources have reported that the Congress party vice-president Rahul Gandhi has admitted that he was ready to be the Prime Minister candidate of his party in 2019 elections. Meanwhile, when addressing students at University of California's Berkeley, Gandhi said that he was absolutely ready to be the Congress' PM candidate for the 2019 elections. He added "The decision is something the Congress party should make. If the responsibility is vested in him, he is ready to take it".
Moreover on the accusation that he is the result of dynasty politics, Rahul Gandhi amused the audience saying Akhilesh Yadav, Stalin, Abhishek Bachchan, the children of Ambani etc. are all dynasts. He added "It’s just the way India functions. The real question is if that person is a capable or not".
Moreover when asked
about the introspection done by the Congress leadership following the party's
biggest loss in the last election, the Gandhi scion admitted that a certain
arrogance had crept into the party and he took responsibility for a couple of
years of lost opportunities since 2012. Mr. Gandhi will travel to Los Angeles
and Washington DC before his final address in New York, where he will address
NRIs in New York City's Marriot Hotel.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media