New Delhi sources have reported that the Congress party vice-president Rahul Gandhi has admitted that he was ready to be the Prime Minister candidate of his party in 2019 elections. Meanwhile, when addressing students at University of California's Berkeley, Gandhi said that he was absolutely ready to be the Congress' PM candidate for the 2019 elections. He added "The decision is something the Congress party should make. If the responsibility is vested in him, he is ready to take it".
Moreover on the accusation that he is the result of dynasty politics, Rahul Gandhi amused the audience saying Akhilesh Yadav, Stalin, Abhishek Bachchan, the children of Ambani etc. are all dynasts. He added "It’s just the way India functions. The real question is if that person is a capable or not".
Moreover when asked
about the introspection done by the Congress leadership following the party's
biggest loss in the last election, the Gandhi scion admitted that a certain
arrogance had crept into the party and he took responsibility for a couple of
years of lost opportunities since 2012. Mr. Gandhi will travel to Los Angeles
and Washington DC before his final address in New York, where he will address
NRIs in New York City's Marriot Hotel.
#TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out TTV Dinakaran who received a major jolt as Election Commission granted Two leaves Symbol to EPS and OPS has said that Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet. He further added that he will file a case in Supreme Court.
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside