According to sources people's CM Chandrababu Naidu has made an appeal to people to "give votes" as his Kuli (wage) for his work for the state. Stating that he has been working for the people all around the day and night except during his sleep, Naidu urged people to vote to TDP in the next coming general elections. Meanwhile Naidu also asked his party workers and Dwacra (Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas) women to ensure 80 per cent of people vote to TDP in the 2019 polls.
Sources have stated that the TDP supreme has launched the flagship program 'Intinta TDP' which will be conducted across the state for 50 days (starting from Monday) where the party workers would take the party agenda into public.
Meanwhile, a special
app has been designed especially for this program. If anyone requests for
pension or ration card, their details along with the photo of their house would
be uploaded in the app. He stated that anyone who would like to serve
people could join TDP and asked leaders from other political parties to join
TDP to serve people and not waste their time there.
#TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out TTV Dinakaran who received a major jolt as Election Commission granted Two leaves Symbol to EPS and OPS has said that Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet. He further added that he will file a case in Supreme Court.
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside