According to sources people's CM Chandrababu Naidu has made an appeal to people to "give votes" as his Kuli (wage) for his work for the state. Stating that he has been working for the people all around the day and night except during his sleep, Naidu urged people to vote to TDP in the next coming general elections. Meanwhile Naidu also asked his party workers and Dwacra (Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas) women to ensure 80 per cent of people vote to TDP in the 2019 polls.
Sources have stated that the TDP supreme has launched the flagship program 'Intinta TDP' which will be conducted across the state for 50 days (starting from Monday) where the party workers would take the party agenda into public.
Meanwhile, a special
app has been designed especially for this program. If anyone requests for
pension or ration card, their details along with the photo of their house would
be uploaded in the app. He stated that anyone who would like to serve
people could join TDP and asked leaders from other political parties to join
TDP to serve people and not waste their time there.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media