Indian Army's latest piece of artillery gun – M777 ultra light weight howitzer – had met with a bad accident during its trials at the Pokhran firing range in Rajasthan.Sources in the Army on Tuesday admitted that during a routine firing exercise(usually carried ) on September 2, the barrel of one of the guns was burst.
This is the third time in these four months that an artillery gun being tested by the Army before its induction has had its barrel damaged by defective 155 millimeter High Explosive bombs manufactured from the OFB.
Fortunately, no Army personnel or officails testing the weapon were injured in the unexpected accident. A joint investigation team has been formed from the Army and BAE Systems, is sharply probing the incident.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?