Sources from Hyderabad have reported that Osmania University has been accorded A+ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). According to sources the NAAC 2017 Standing Summit which was held in New Delhi had accorded the grades to 11 institutes in Telangana. JNTUH, Kakatiya University and others colleges got A grades. Moreover NAAC accorded the grades based on the institute faculty, labs and the college infrastructure.
Sources have stated that four years after, OU changed its grading from 'A' to 'A+' while JNTUH got the 'A' grade after eight years. Kakatiya University remained with the same 'A' grade. Meanwhile apart from universities, three government colleges and six private colleges in the state got the NAAC accreditation. Government degree college-Medak, Kasturba Gandhi degree and PG College for women-Marredpally, Anurag group of institutions-Ghatkesar, TKR engineering college-Meerpet, CBIT-Gandipet got 'A' grade.
Furthermore Government Degree College for
women-Karimnagar, St. Mary's engineering college-Pochampalli, Gulam Ahmed
College of Education-Banjara Hills got 'B+' grade. Accordingly based on the
grades of NAAC, the universities and colleges will get funds from the
University Grants Commission (UGC).
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets