Sources from Hyderabad have reported that Osmania University has been accorded A+ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). According to sources the NAAC 2017 Standing Summit which was held in New Delhi had accorded the grades to 11 institutes in Telangana. JNTUH, Kakatiya University and others colleges got A grades. Moreover NAAC accorded the grades based on the institute faculty, labs and the college infrastructure.
Sources have stated that four years after, OU changed its grading from 'A' to 'A+' while JNTUH got the 'A' grade after eight years. Kakatiya University remained with the same 'A' grade. Meanwhile apart from universities, three government colleges and six private colleges in the state got the NAAC accreditation. Government degree college-Medak, Kasturba Gandhi degree and PG College for women-Marredpally, Anurag group of institutions-Ghatkesar, TKR engineering college-Meerpet, CBIT-Gandipet got 'A' grade.
Furthermore Government Degree College for
women-Karimnagar, St. Mary's engineering college-Pochampalli, Gulam Ahmed
College of Education-Banjara Hills got 'B+' grade. Accordingly based on the
grades of NAAC, the universities and colleges will get funds from the
University Grants Commission (UGC).
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?