Telangana sources have stated that the Telangana State Government has made Telugu a compulsory subject from first to 12th standard in all the private and public educational institutions in the state. The state government has decided to pass a resolution in the Cabinet meet for protection and perseverance of Telugu language and literature.
According to sources Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has instructed the Sahitya Academy to prepare syllabus for the Telugu subject to be taught to primary, secondary, higher and intermediate classes. The Syllabus fixed by the Sahitya Academy must be taught in all the educational institutions and they are not permitted to teach syllabus according to their whims and fancies.
The CM had declared that the government will be strict in implementing the policy that Telugu is taught as the compulsory subject and only the syllabus framed by the Sahitya Academy is taught in educational institutions. Meanwhile it was also decided the only educational institutions that teach Telugu as a compulsory subject would be given recognition and permissions to function.
#TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out TTV Dinakaran who received a major jolt as Election Commission granted Two leaves Symbol to EPS and OPS has said that Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet. He further added that he will file a case in Supreme Court.
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside