Telangana sources have stated that the Telangana State Government has made Telugu a compulsory subject from first to 12th standard in all the private and public educational institutions in the state. The state government has decided to pass a resolution in the Cabinet meet for protection and perseverance of Telugu language and literature.
According to sources Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has instructed the Sahitya Academy to prepare syllabus for the Telugu subject to be taught to primary, secondary, higher and intermediate classes. The Syllabus fixed by the Sahitya Academy must be taught in all the educational institutions and they are not permitted to teach syllabus according to their whims and fancies.
The CM had declared that the government will be strict in implementing the policy that Telugu is taught as the compulsory subject and only the syllabus framed by the Sahitya Academy is taught in educational institutions. Meanwhile it was also decided the only educational institutions that teach Telugu as a compulsory subject would be given recognition and permissions to function.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?