Vijayawada sources have stated that a government teacher from Penamaluru lodged a complaint on Tuesday after she was defrauded to the tune of Rs 8.5 lakh by a Facebook friend. Meanwhile according to the police, Kadiyam Shiva Kameshwari, a native of Kanoor at Penamaluru is working as a government teacher at Seetharamapuram near Nujiveedu. Earlier few months ago, Kameshwari befriended Ashvi Thomson on Facebook and the duo would chat daily.
Thomson told Kameshwari that he got Rs41 lakh worth ornaments and furniture as a gift from a courier service in Delhi. He also said that they asked him to pay some amount as delivery charges. Meanwhile, Kameshwari received a phone call from Elid courier services from Delhi that she got a parcel worth some handsome amount. They asked her to pay Rs8.5 lakh for charges.
As her friend told her about a similar gift sometime
back, Kameshwari withdrew Rs8.5 lakh from her ICICI and SBI accounts and
transferred the amount to the courier services. Meanwhile Kameshwari tried to
contact her Facebook friend Thomson, who already deactivated his account. On
learning that she was cheated, Kameshwari lodged a complaint with cyber crime
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media