As per report from Hyderabad sources it was stated that a deputy executive engineer of the Panchayat Raj Department in Ranga Reddy district was arrested on Tuesday for amassing wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income. Acting on a tip-off, the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) raided Sudarshan Reddy's house in the city and other places and unearthed assets worth Rs10 crore.
Sources have stated that the officials conducted searches at the officer's house in Hyderabad and two places in Mahbubnagar. Meanwhile according to sources Reddy was found in possession of 11 acres of agricultural land, two houses, four flats and 11 residential plots. ACB sleuths also found gold jeweler worth Rs20 lakh and Rs1.66 lakh in cash.
Meanwhile the documentary value of these assets is
Rs 3.41 crore, market value is about Rs10 crore. Currently a case under the
Prevention of Corruption Act was registered. The accused will be produced
before the court.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media