Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, his wife Akie Abe and their delegates were treated and honored well on Wednesday.they were treated with pure vegetarian delight for dinner that was hosted by PM, Narendra Modi.
Modi, who hails from his homeland Gujarat, is a strict vegetarian.He himself took personal attention amidst his tight schedule to choose the dinner menu for his esteemed guests.
Modi’s personal choice of venue end at the popular Agashiye (Terrace) of city’s boutique heritage hotel — House of Mangaldas Giridhardas, a textile czar from Ahmedabad in yesteryears.House of MG to be on the safer side had also kept a couple of Japanese dishes — Sushi and Tempura
However, dishes served at the Gujarati fare were undoubtedly lip smacking and yummy
Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada Hyderabad sources have stated that to cater to the people planning to leave to their native places during Dasara festival, the South Central Railways will run special trains from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada, said the Chief Public Relation Officer (CPRO) M. Umashankar at a meeting on Monday.
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi