Prime Minister Narendra Modi extended a warm welcome to his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe for his official two-day State visit to India.He landed in in Ahmedabad on Wednesday.
Abe flew in directly in his flyer from Tokyo to Ahmedabad.This has to be mentioned as he is perhaps one of the few big heads of state to directly land in a different state and not in the country National Capital New Delhi. After official welcome function at the airport which includes Guard of Honour by all the three wings of defence forces, Abe and his wife Aki Abe were warmly greeted to cultural fiesta and welcomed by Buddhist monks in their traditional style .In a message before he visited India Prime Minister Abe called Japan and India as “major Asian democracies and global powers.”
Before setting out the roadshow to Sabarmati Ashram which is 8-km long the Japanese Prime Minister clad in Modi Kurta and Koti, while his wife Aki Abe changed into traditional Indian attire
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media