Sources from Hyderabad have stated that the Hyderabad High Court on Thursday had cleared the recruitment process of Telangana State Public Service Commission's (TSPSC) Group-2 jobs. According to sources the court gave permission to the TSPSC to continue with the certificate verification process for the short-listed candidates for about 1,030 posts including Municipal Commissioners, ACTOs, Sub-Registrars, Rural Development Officers, and Prohibition & Excise Sub-Inspectors under Group-2.
Moreover the exam was conducted in November 2016. Accordingly the process was stayed after some candidates moved the court seeking a re-examination as irregularities took place in the evaluation of exam papers. Moreover after a preliminary inquiry, the High Court opined that no irregularities were found in the evaluation of exam papers and asked the TSPSC to go ahead with the certificate verification process.
Furthermore if anyone still has any objection with
substantial material to prove their version, they can approach the court with
the same, the High Court stated in its order. The next hearing of the case for
final disposal is posted for October 9.
Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government? According to sources even as the suspense on the submission of resignation letter to Assembly Speaker continued, former TDP leader and MLA A Revanth Reddy has stopped availing all the facilities and benefits entitled as an legislator in the Telangana Assembly. Earlier Revanth informed Assembly Speaker S Madhusudhna Chary that he will not avail monthly salary, allowances and other perks from this month.
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets
- Actor Sasikumar's Manager #ASHOKKUMAR commits suicide due to Financiers torture
- A Woman Arrested for posting bad comments on Facebook against a Judge
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Survey says PM Modi's Government is the 3rd most trusted in the World
- Congress says Raids shouldn't be for Political reason
- BJP Minister landed in a controversy
- US Scientists says Big Earthquake is on its way in 2018
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons