Sources from Hyderabad have stated that the Hyderabad High Court on Thursday had cleared the recruitment process of Telangana State Public Service Commission's (TSPSC) Group-2 jobs. According to sources the court gave permission to the TSPSC to continue with the certificate verification process for the short-listed candidates for about 1,030 posts including Municipal Commissioners, ACTOs, Sub-Registrars, Rural Development Officers, and Prohibition & Excise Sub-Inspectors under Group-2.
Moreover the exam was conducted in November 2016. Accordingly the process was stayed after some candidates moved the court seeking a re-examination as irregularities took place in the evaluation of exam papers. Moreover after a preliminary inquiry, the High Court opined that no irregularities were found in the evaluation of exam papers and asked the TSPSC to go ahead with the certificate verification process.
Furthermore if anyone still has any objection with
substantial material to prove their version, they can approach the court with
the same, the High Court stated in its order. The next hearing of the case for
final disposal is posted for October 9.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media