Gandhinagar sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday took out time from this busy schedule to meet former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel and express his condolences over the death of the latter's son. According to sources Modi reached Patel's residence on Thursday before attending the ground breaking ceremony of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad high speed rail project near Sabarmati railway station in Ahmedabad with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe.
According to Sources Keshubhai's 60 year old son Pravin Patel, who was settled in the US, died of cardiac arrest on 9 September. Meanwhile Modi tweeted after meeting Keshubhai at his residence "Met Shri Keshubhai Patel at his residence and offered his condolences on the unfortunate demise of his son, Pravin Patel".
Moreover the prime minister also tweeted a picture where is seen offering
flowers at the photo of Pravin Patel. BJP president Amit Shah and Union finance minister Arun Jaitley had also
visited Keshubhai Patel's residence few days back to condole his son's death.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?