Hyderabad sources have made a statement that two persons including an administrator of a WhatsApp group were arrested by the Uppal police for sharing a derogatory picture of a deity. The accused P. Naresh, group admin of the WhatsApp group, and Sudhakar, a group member, posted the picture of the deity with an audio message.
Sources have stated that Uppal Police Station Inspector K. Narsing Rao said, "The arrests were made on the basis of a suo motu complaint filed by the police after going through the post."
Moreover the police official stated that "One
Sailu had sent the 'derogatory and objectionable' picture of the deity of a
particular religion with voice message to Sudhakar, who forwarded the post in
the group. Moreover the photo shows the deity at the feet of a man”. A case
under IPC section 153 A was registered against the duo and efforts are on to
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media