Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that in the absence of party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, his party MLAs and leaders are in a "holiday mood". While Jagan Mohan Reddy has headed to London for holiday as well as to meet his daughter Varsha Reddy who is studying in London School of Economics. With Jagan is busy with his family, YCP leaders are also in the same mentality.
Meanwhile no one is responding on issues or holding press conferences on public, political issues. The lack of second rank leadership is clearly evident in the party. Further the political experts are drawing an analogy between YSRCP and school. When comparing YSRCP to a school, experts opine that the party's situation is similar to a school atmosphere where students relax when their class teacher is absent.
Furthermore TDP is smartly racing ahead than rival YSRCP. With a target to win 175 Assembly constituencies out of 175 in the next general elections, TDP is progressing briskly. On other hand, Naidu is aggressively working on developmental activities for the state.
#TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out TTV Dinakaran who received a major jolt as Election Commission granted Two leaves Symbol to EPS and OPS has said that Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet. He further added that he will file a case in Supreme Court.
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside