Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that in the absence of party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, his party MLAs and leaders are in a "holiday mood". While Jagan Mohan Reddy has headed to London for holiday as well as to meet his daughter Varsha Reddy who is studying in London School of Economics. With Jagan is busy with his family, YCP leaders are also in the same mentality.
Meanwhile no one is responding on issues or holding press conferences on public, political issues. The lack of second rank leadership is clearly evident in the party. Further the political experts are drawing an analogy between YSRCP and school. When comparing YSRCP to a school, experts opine that the party's situation is similar to a school atmosphere where students relax when their class teacher is absent.
Furthermore TDP is smartly racing ahead than rival YSRCP. With a target to win 175 Assembly constituencies out of 175 in the next general elections, TDP is progressing briskly. On other hand, Naidu is aggressively working on developmental activities for the state.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?