Not so happy with the Legislative Assembly designs of the AP Capital designed by the London-based popular Norman Foster company, CM Chandrababu Naidu has directed his CRDA officials to consult with ace experienced film director SS Rajamouli and take up his ideas.
A special team of Foster representatives today presented the exquisite models for the Assembly, the Secretariat and the High Court that is planned in the AP capital.
He reportedly appreciated the world class designs but he also made a few suggestions and alterations and asked the international architectural team to come up with a world-class plan and allotted some more time for this prestigious project. He insisted them to study the World's Top 10 architectures the design of prestigious AP Capital. Naidu suggested the CRDA officials to take help from Baahubali Rajamouli as he was very much impressed with the Malmathi kingdom.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media