An explosion at a station in London Underground train in south-west London today has given chills to those citizens.This blast has left several commuters injured and air is filled with pressure and tension, media reports said.Transport for London (TfL)has announced District Line was partially suspended for a few hours for security purpose, the Independent reported.
The explosion is believed to be happened in one of the carriages.A large white plastic bucket in a supermarket plastic bag is actually the explosive hidden .While the nature and other accurate details of the explosion is not yet known, Police bomb squads and fire crews have been rushed to help in the panicky situation to the station along with ambulances.
Eyewitnesses from chit chat shops outside the station have reported seeing many commuters with facial injuries.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media