Sources from Hyderabad have made a statement that Tollywood actress and animal welfare activist Akkineni Amala was spotted sweeping a road at Janapriya West City in Miyapur on Friday. Their step in participating in this event had made many stun on seeing their action.
Sources have stated that the actress took to streets as a part of the Swachh Bharat campaign along with the Serilingampally MLA A. Gandhi. According to sources the later distributed Glouses and Jackets for the GHMC sanitation workers.
Meanwhile besides sweeping the road, the founder of
Blue Cross also repaired the potholes in the colony. This new step will be a
pathway for the Hyderabad city people to keep the city clean and tidy.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media