According to report currently Indian IT industry is facing turbulent times due to slow pace, visa restrictions to work in US, automation and several other challenges, other developed nations have joined the United States in restricting IT employees from India. Meanwhile following President Donald Trump's new work visa policy, few countries like Australia, Canada, China, New Zealand and Indonesia have brought up new difficulties for Indian IT workers.
Meanwhile Indonesia is firm on issuing just one work Visa for 10 local employees recruited and Australia introduced a new test to issue a work visa. Similarly, Philippines are asking for a legalized marriage and education certificates and Singapore has raised the salary level by close to 15-30% in last 2 to 3 years.
Furthermore in many other ways, countries other than US are troubling the IT workers who are aiming to work abroad and they are reluctant to ease the rules and in return, these countries are expecting duty cuts for the good exports to India.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media