Hyderabad sources have reported that the Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) on Wednesday announced a bonus of Rs.82,000 for its workers on the occasion of Dasara and Diwali. According to sources the SCCL chairman and managing director N. Sridhar said that the government will pay Rs.57,000 Diwali bonus and Rs.25,000 as Dasara advance.
Meanwhile the Performance Linked Reward has been increased from Rs.54,000 to Rs.57,000 for Diwali and the festival advance for Dasara has been increased from Rs.18,000 to Rs.25,000 this year. Accordingly a total of Rs.456 crore includes Rs.336 crores for Diwali bonus and Rs.120 crores for Dasara will be paid to the workers from the government.
Moreover it was added that the Dasara bonus will be
credited in the bank accounts of employees on September 22 while Diwali bonus
will be paid in the second week of October. Further the coal mining company has
been increasing the bonus every year. In 2015, the Diwali bonus was Rs.48,500
and has been increased to Rs.54,000 in 2016. Now, it has been increased to Rs.57,000.
Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan? According to sources Revanth Reddy, who recently joined the Congress party in the presence of Rahul Gandhi, is yet to get a due post in the party. Meanwhile he has recently visited the Gandhi Bhavan to participate in Sonia Gandhi's birthday celebrations, Revanth has undergone a difficult, embarrassing situation as he had no place to rest in.
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician