Sources have stated that in yet another attack on the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had slammed the Hindu outfit and accused it of trying to impose a unitary structure of "Hindu, Hindi, and Hindustan". Meanwhile Vijayan made these remarks while addressing the "State Autonomy Conference" organized by Viduthalai Chiruthagal Katchi (VCK).
Vijayan had alleged that the RSS and "its directed BJP" were trying to "break" the concept of federalism. Vijayan a vocal critic of the Sangh and the BJP further alleged that the RSS was not prepared to "recognize" that India was a multi-lingual, multi-cultural nation where one could spot differences even in the way the same attire was worn by different people.
He claimed "But the RSS is not ready to accept
it and is trying to impose one culture, one language concept. The RSS and the
BJP have taken up a "national agenda" to "shatter" the
concept of federalism”. Although concepts like
federalism and autonomy were discussed even during India's freedom struggle,
they were now being debated more vigorously.
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!
- Hustler Publisher is offering $10 Million to impeach President Donald Trump
- Second phase of JioPhone booking will start post Diwali
- Formula One Case is back to haunt Anjana Reddy
- CM Chandrababu Naidu is in Kumbhakarna Nidra : YS Jagan
- Windows Phones can't stand near iOs and Android - Nadella