Sources have stated that in yet another attack on the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had slammed the Hindu outfit and accused it of trying to impose a unitary structure of "Hindu, Hindi, and Hindustan". Meanwhile Vijayan made these remarks while addressing the "State Autonomy Conference" organized by Viduthalai Chiruthagal Katchi (VCK).
Vijayan had alleged that the RSS and "its directed BJP" were trying to "break" the concept of federalism. Vijayan a vocal critic of the Sangh and the BJP further alleged that the RSS was not prepared to "recognize" that India was a multi-lingual, multi-cultural nation where one could spot differences even in the way the same attire was worn by different people.
He claimed "But the RSS is not ready to accept
it and is trying to impose one culture, one language concept. The RSS and the
BJP have taken up a "national agenda" to "shatter" the
concept of federalism”. Although concepts like
federalism and autonomy were discussed even during India's freedom struggle,
they were now being debated more vigorously.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?