Hyderabad sources have reported that recently plenty of airports in the country have stopped using security tags on hand luggage’s, now that's not all. Sources have stated that Airport authorities are toying with the idea of removing Boarding passes making travel an even hassle free experience.
Meanwhile the plan though too early to predict could become a reality as the CISF are looking to adopt more robust and reliable methods for security screening.
Currently the Hyderabad airport has adopted bio metric screening which
could soon be adopted and tweaked as a security measure to relieve Boarding
pass mechanism as mentioned by senior authorities of CISF. Moreover this will
mean that a major part of technology based security systems will be involved
throughout the boarding process as it will scan and replace the places boarding
passes were used.
Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend So, get ready to witness one of the year's best sky shows this Weekend from yesterday (Oct 20) to October 22nd. These metEors are the fastest and brightest among all meteor showers. The particles in the shower come from Halley's comet and it is one of the famous comets.
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours