Bengaluru sources have made a statement that the officials of the Income Tax Department are conducting raids on several properties belonging to former Karnataka chief minister SM Krishna's son-in-law. Meanwhile according to the report the raids are being conducted on the premises of Krishna's son-in-law and owner of Café Coffee Day, VG Siddhartha in Bengaluru.
According to sources the raids are being carried out over 20 locations in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai and Chikmagalur. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the raids from the Income Tax Department as yet. Meanwhile VG Siddhartha is the owner of several firms including the famous Coffee Day, Way to Wealth Group, Serai Group etc.
Further the IT raids on properties owned by
Siddhartha comes several months after SM Krishna a veteran Congress politician
for over four decades joined the BJP in March this year. Accordingly SM Krishna, apart from being the former Chief Minister of Karnataka, has also
been the External Affairs Minister in the UPA government as well as the
Governor of Maharashtra.
KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao announced a salary hike for the home guards from Rs 12,000 to Rs 20,000 per month, which was made by KCR at a meeting with home guards. He also announced to provide double bedroom houses for home guards and health insurances for their families.
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections