September 22, 2016, that's the last day where the whole World saw Tamil Nadu's ex-Chief Minister Selvi.J.Jayalalitha. She was admitted in Apollo Hospitals and she came back dead on December 5th. Ever since she was admitted, there have been lots of mysteries surrounding her death.
No photos or Videos of her treatment or medication was revealed to anyone. When DMK party leader M.Karunanidhi demanded to show a photo or video of Selvi.Jayalalitha getting treated, MDMK leader Vaiko, and other party leaders condemned him. This added even more mystery.
As EPS and OPS joined there has been no proper inquiry regarding the mystery behind Jayalalitha's death. In this case, Minister Dindugul Sreenivasan's recent speech has created chaos. He openly confessed that he lied that Jayalalitha is shaping good when she was in Apollo.
And if it is found lies, Right from Governor Vidyasagar Rao to AIIMS doctors everyone will be caught. Now as per Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Everyone has the right to life, liberty, and security of the person. So, it is expected that the mystery will be taken to Human Rights Commission.
Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office The hottest topic of discussion is the clash between BJP and Tamil Film Celebrities. Vishal as soon as condemned H.Raja, his office was raided by Officials and there were reports that GST Intelligence authorities have raided his office.
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- CBI Court quashed the petition of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- 'Personal' comes first for Payyavula than party's welfare and ethics
- Pawan Kalyan has decided to take actions in front of the people!
- TESLA signs a deal with Shanghai Officials - Starts own Car Manufacturing plant in China
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!