India's Growth heavily depends on the Exports which the Nation does. According to reports, the export amount has been raised to 29,232.05 Billion Dollars by March 2017. This is higher than 27.59% when compared to 2015—16. Now, we bring you the Top 10 Export products.
The Petroleum products exports are done by Hindustan Petroleum, ONGC, Bharath Petroleum, etc. The current worth is 61.2 Billion Dollars.
The current worth is 41.2 Billion Dollars!
There has been a rapid growth in the field of Automobiles as for the year 2016—17, it's worth is 145 Billion Dollars
From 10.5% in 2015-16, the growth has raised to 13.6%
The current worth is 12 Billion Dollars!
In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?