Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that the 'YSR Kutumbam' program launched by the YSR Congress party has been receiving overwhelming response from people in Andhra Pradesh. In the last 16 days, 45.36 lakh people have joined the family thanks to the efforts of over 4 lakh party workers in the state.
According to sources the booth level party workers' training camps launched on September 2 by party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy are also getting good response. Meanwhile in the campaign launched as part of the YSR family program, the party workers are also explaining the people the welfare schemes like old age pension, Arogyasri and fee reimbursement put in place by farmer Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
Moreover the Navaratnalu (nine assurances) announced by YS Jagan are the
centre of attraction in the campaign.
By 2020 Hyderabad will have Maximum 11 Malls Hyderabad sources have stated that as many as 34 new shopping malls, covering 13.6 million sq ft area, are expected to come up in top eight cities by 2020 as the scope for retail real estate remains high, according to Cushman & Wakefield. Accordingly Hyderabad will see maximum 11 malls by 2020, followed by Delhi-NCR 8 malls, Bengaluru 6 malls, Chennai 4 malls, Kolkata and Mumbai 2 malls each and Pune one mall.
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays