Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that the 'YSR Kutumbam' program launched by the YSR Congress party has been receiving overwhelming response from people in Andhra Pradesh. In the last 16 days, 45.36 lakh people have joined the family thanks to the efforts of over 4 lakh party workers in the state.
According to sources the booth level party workers' training camps launched on September 2 by party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy are also getting good response. Meanwhile in the campaign launched as part of the YSR family program, the party workers are also explaining the people the welfare schemes like old age pension, Arogyasri and fee reimbursement put in place by farmer Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
Moreover the Navaratnalu (nine assurances) announced by YS Jagan are the
centre of attraction in the campaign.
Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister On the inaugural ceremony of Atal Bihari Vajpayee international auditorium, the HRD minister Satyapal Singh, addressing a gathering of politicians and students said that only Hindi language has the capacity to unite India.
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated
- Modi just praises himself a lot - Rahul takes a dig at the self centric attitude of prime minister Modi!!
- A 16-Year-Old Cancer survivor gangraped in UP, and again raped by passerby who was called for help!!
- A Telangana Girl has plotted the murder based on Ramcharan - Allu Arjun movie
- Key Indian Sensex touched huge points in trade so far
- Massive increase in US Global arms sales
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...