Sources have stated that Gudivada MLA Nani said that he would see to it that at least 10,000 youths would join in this Force. Meanwhile Nani stated that the 10,000 youth who join the 'force' would campaign for YSRCP in 2019 elections door-to-door and 'expose' CM Chandrababu Naidu.
Furthermore Nani challenged that Chandrababu Naidu would lose the 2019 elections without even 'deposit'. He said that he would make it reality with the help of YS Jagan Youth Force. Meanwhile Kodali Nani, the former TDP leader, had crossed over to YSRCP ahead of 2014 polls and won in Gudivada Assembly constituency. Nani has been active in the hatred campaign of YSRCP against Chandrababu Naidu.
Moreover Nani's fresh statements against Chandrababu Naidu are not going
down well with TDP seniors. It can be noted that TDP thrashed YSRCP both in
Nandyal and Kakinada polls with a bumper majority. Yet YSRCP and Nani seem to
be in dreams of losing Chandrababu without 'deposits' in the 2019 polls.
Naturally, political analysts are laughing over Nani's day dreams on
Chandrababu and TDP.
To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu Andhra Pradesh sources have added that presently TDP is wanting to raise several issues related to AP's development in the forthcoming Parliament Winter Session and in turn may corner BJP, alerted BJP has come out to offer olive branch to supreme and CM Chandrababu.
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai