Gujarat sources have reported that by continuing his attack on the Narendra Modi-led government at the Centre, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said the people of Gujarat, including farmers, small traders and laborers work hard but claimed that the benefits are being reaped by five 10 industrialists. He said this “Modi Model” needs to be changed. “Work is done by the farmer, small trader, laborer, youth and benefits are reaped by 5-10 industrialists.
Rahul Gandhi said "This is the story of Gujarat, Modiji’s model. We have to change this,” the Congress leader said while addressing a gathering in Morbi district on the second day of his Navsarjan Yatra in poll-bound Gujarat. “If we want to change Gujarat, we have to make a government of Gujarat. Government by remote control will not work".
Meanwhile he also stated that if Congress forms the government in Gujarat
in the forthcoming elections, it will generate employment, help farmers and
waive off loans. Rahul added “People who do not have houses, we will
provide them houses. It will be a government of the poor and the weak. We have
to bring it back on the rails".
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water