According to sources at the launch of Jio phone, Mukesh Ambani said it would be effectively free to customers, as the Rs. 1,500 they are paying would be refundable after 3 years. Currently the company said that in order to be eligible for the refund, users need to make recharges worth at least Rs. 1,500 every year for the 3 years, thus spending a minimum of Rs 4,500 on the recharges alone over the 3 years.
Accordingly Reliance Jio reserves the right to ask the customer to return the handset if it finds one failing in making recharges worth at least Rs. 1,500 in a year. Moreover if a customer fails to make recharge for three successive months, he would not be eligible to get the Rs 1,500 refund after three years.
Furthermore the company has also disclosed the
return policy on the Jio handset. If a customer wishes to return the handset to
the company in the first year, he would be charged Rs. 1,500 + GST. Customers,
who return the Phone after one year but before two years, would be charged Rs.
1,000 + GST. Similarly, customers who return the device after two years but
before 3 years would be charged Rs. 500 + GST. Accordingly the 6 million
customers, who had booked the phone, are now venting anger at the company for
disclosing the unethical terms & conditions after orders were placed.
Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party? According to sources Tollywood's megastar Chiranjeevi has got a post in the Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee. Though he maintained distance from active politics ever since he began second innings in his film career with Khaidi No 150, the Congress Party nominated the star as PCC (Pradesh Congress Committee) member.
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms