According to sources from Washington it was stated that the former US President Obama said dropping his eldest daughter Malia off at college felt like undergoing an open-heart surgery for him.
Meanwhile when delivering an emotional speech at an event for the Beau Biden Foundation on Monday, Obama said that he was proud of himself for not crying in front of his daughter when he brought her to start her freshman year at Harvard University. He called it a very difficult moment for him as a father. Obama said "All fathers who have daughters may feel the same".
Moreover Obama said "At the end of our lives,
whatever else we have accomplished and the things that we will remember are the
joys that our children, and hopefully way later, our grandchildren bring
Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages According to sources Asaduddin Owaisi, at the opening event of Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu, reading out the message he prepared to deliver at the event, which stunned every political, literary and common audience out there.
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state