According to sources from Washington it was stated that the former US President Obama said dropping his eldest daughter Malia off at college felt like undergoing an open-heart surgery for him.
Meanwhile when delivering an emotional speech at an event for the Beau Biden Foundation on Monday, Obama said that he was proud of himself for not crying in front of his daughter when he brought her to start her freshman year at Harvard University. He called it a very difficult moment for him as a father. Obama said "All fathers who have daughters may feel the same".
Moreover Obama said "At the end of our lives,
whatever else we have accomplished and the things that we will remember are the
joys that our children, and hopefully way later, our grandchildren bring
What is Revanth Reddy's next move?? AP sources have reported that Revanth Reddy continues to create ripples in both the Congress Party and the Telugu Desam Party. Even days after he went public with his disenchantment with the possible political marriage between the ruling TRS and the TDP in Telangana, the party are in a tizzy over how to react to his plans to join the Congress Party.
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!