Tamil Nadu's Late Chief Minister J.Jayalalitha took her last breath on 5th of December, 2016. She was admitted in Apollo Hospitals on September 22, 2016. As no one was permitted inside, her death remained a mystery for most of us. Now, Puthiya Thalaimurai channel has revealed some shocking mysteries!
1. Earlier, it was announced that Jayalalitha is admitted due to Dehydration. But the medical report as revealed by PT, Jayalalitha is admitted in an Unconsciousness state.
2. Jayalalitha's BP was 140 and Sugar level was 508. It was totally out of control. This raises suspicion whether she was not taken care of!
3. Jayalalitha's Patient Report
4. A Telephone call came from Poes Garden on September 22nd and a team of 3 members from Apollo rushed to the first floor in Poes Garden Home.
5. When Jayalalitha was brought to Apollo on September 22, 2016, at 10.00pm, her Heart rate was 88 (which should be 72) and her Oxygen level was too low. She struggled with breathing.
6. As per doctors report, BP should be 120/80, but as per the medical report, Jayalalitha had 140/70. Sugar levels should be 120mg, but it was 508 and it is a highly critical stage!
7. Everyone including Ministers, Rahul Gandhi, Governor should be inquired for LYING TO PEOPLE that they watched Jayalalitha inside Apollo Hospitals says Deepak!
In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?