Always remember, when you mess with Virat Kohli, you always get the same like a Boomerang! On the field, you bash him, he will thrash you with boundaries. And when you mock him on the Social media, Millions of fans will bash you out. An Australian Journalist has now faced it as he tried to troll the Indian Captain and he got trolled back in return.
This is what he tweeted,
When you walk out to bat and see Amir has the ball pic.twitter.com/wnjoTHqVey— Bennis Stokes (@DennisCricket_) September 25, 2017
This is what he got back in return,
That's pakistan's reaction eachtime when they face India in Worldcups😛11-0— Kaptaan Kohli (@siedry_) September 25, 2017
And when Australians see dis man coming to bat and they don’t know which ball to bowl. Poor ausies.— Vivek Tanna (@vivektanna2) September 25, 2017
Wish Amir had balls too along with ball🤣— Rishika (@aadiivaasii) September 25, 2017
This is a common practice just to get new followers and traction because they know that Indians are very much active on social sites. 😏— Kunal Chaudhari (@_iNDiaNTtiGEr_) September 27, 2017
Who is Revanth reddy's next Target? According to sources Telangana Congress leader A Revanth Reddy recently made a stunning revelation against State IT Minister KT Rama Rao and his family at the birthday celebration of AICC President Sonia Gandhi at party office Gandhi Bhavan. Meanwhile Revanth claimed he had the evidences that KTR's father in law Pakala Harinath Rao got government job by submitting fake caste certificate of the ST community.
- Late Princess Diana's bag been auctioned
- Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI