A survey was conducted regarding Trump's reign and do you know that a majority who participated in the voting has mentioned that he his unfit to rule.They even feel embarrassed calling him as their President.
According to the popular Quinnipiac poll released on Wednesday, 59 per cent of the voters said Trump was not honest.The rest of the 60 per cent said he does not have good leadership skills to rule the United states.And on the other opinion taken, voters said -- 69 per cent to 26 per cent -- that Trump should stop his tweeting job which worsens his image.
The survey highlighted deep lacerations along racial lines. Fifty per cent of white voters said Trump was good enough serve, while the rest 94 per cent of black voters said he was not fit for the role.they mentioned that he is actually interested to divide the country than aiming to unite it. The poll was conducted on this month September 21 to 26 via phone, among 1,412 voters nationwide
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Late Princess Diana's bag been auctioned
- Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters