A survey was conducted regarding Trump's reign and do you know that a majority who participated in the voting has mentioned that he his unfit to rule.They even feel embarrassed calling him as their President.
According to the popular Quinnipiac poll released on Wednesday, 59 per cent of the voters said Trump was not honest.The rest of the 60 per cent said he does not have good leadership skills to rule the United states.And on the other opinion taken, voters said -- 69 per cent to 26 per cent -- that Trump should stop his tweeting job which worsens his image.
The survey highlighted deep lacerations along racial lines. Fifty per cent of white voters said Trump was good enough serve, while the rest 94 per cent of black voters said he was not fit for the role.they mentioned that he is actually interested to divide the country than aiming to unite it. The poll was conducted on this month September 21 to 26 via phone, among 1,412 voters nationwide
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water