Hyderabad sources have stated that an Ola cab driver was arrested in the city on Wednesday by the SHE team for harassing a 25 year old woman passenger. According to sources the woman, a software professional, booked the Ola cab to Lingampally railway station. Meanwhile at the time of her travel, two other passengers were seated with her. But they got down at their destination.
Further the victim said that the driver, K. Shivakumar had misbehaved with her. He not only ogled at her but pestered her to give her phone number. He then diverted the car to another route and when the woman questioned and shouted at him, he stopped the vehicle. The woman then got down from the cab and took an auto.
Immediately she then furnished the details of
the cab and driver's number to Vanasthalipuram SHE team. Moreover a case under
IPC Sections 354 and 354D has been registered against the driver.
Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission? According to sources Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration and Urban Development minister P Narayana has received a big shock. Meanwhile the Narayana Educational institution, which is owned by the minister, was fined for running hostels and institutions without any valid permission.
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video