Hyderabad sources have stated that an Ola cab driver was arrested in the city on Wednesday by the SHE team for harassing a 25 year old woman passenger. According to sources the woman, a software professional, booked the Ola cab to Lingampally railway station. Meanwhile at the time of her travel, two other passengers were seated with her. But they got down at their destination.
Further the victim said that the driver, K. Shivakumar had misbehaved with her. He not only ogled at her but pestered her to give her phone number. He then diverted the car to another route and when the woman questioned and shouted at him, he stopped the vehicle. The woman then got down from the cab and took an auto.
Immediately she then furnished the details of
the cab and driver's number to Vanasthalipuram SHE team. Moreover a case under
IPC Sections 354 and 354D has been registered against the driver.
Facing each other after a faceoff!! After verbal attacks, the prime minister Modi and former prime minister Manmohan Singh came face to face, as they shook hands during the event to mark 2001 parliament attacks anniversary. Both the current and former prime minister paid their respects to the nine Martyrs who died after terrorists attacked parliament and opened fire on 13 December 2001.
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai